Search Tags <Royce E. Leonardson, R-20, Wooded Hills Drive, Sewell Mill Road, Park additional vehicles>
Royce E. Leonardson, 770-973-2994, representing himself requests to:
1) Waive the impervious surface from 35% to 47%;
2) Waive setbacks for existing detached garage
On north side from 100’ to 71’; and
On rear side from 100’ to 36’; and
On south side from 100’ to 38’.
Property is located on the west side of Wooded Hills Drive, north of Sewell Mill Road (1349 Wooded Hills Drive); 16th District, Land Lots 899 & 912, Parcel 4.
Size of tract is 0.601 acres
Current zoning: R-20
Contiguous zoning is: North: R-20 (Wooded Hills Subdivision); East: R-20 (Wooded Hills Subdivision); South: R-20(Wooded Hills Subdivision); West: R-20 (Wooded Hills Subdivision).
Current land use is Low Density Residential.
Case manager is Trish Steiner
Zoning Appeals Commissioner is Christi Trombetti
Reason: Existing Garage and additional parking
Please click for Preliminary Variance Analysis
Please click for Final Variance Analysis
ECCA position: Oppose:
1) Impervious surface much too high and sets a bad precedent for area; 2) R-20 zoning allows for 3 cars only; and
3) Square footage of house allows for 10 people, not cars and
4) There is not conclusive proof that an apartment is allowed on this property.
Board of Zoning Appeals Action: Deny 5-0 Item 1. Item 2 does not apply as the garage is attached.