Search Tags <Jeffrey and Nina Kim, R-15, Bellingham Drive, Roswell Road, impervious surface>
Jeffrey and Nina Kim, 770-998-9810, representing themselves, requests to waive the maximum allowable impervious surface from 35% to 52for the existing impervious surface.
Property is located on the north side of Bellingham Drive, west of Roswell Road (4805 Bellingham Drive,) in District 1, Land Lot 94, Parcel 38.
Size of tract is .34 acres
Current zoning: R-15
Contiguous zoning is: North: R-80; South: R-15 (Bellingham Subdivision); West: R-15 (Bellingham Subdivision); East: R-15 (Bellingham Subdivision);
Future Land Use: Low Density Residential
Case Manager is Roger Phelps
Zoning Appeals and Variances Commissioner is David Poteet
Reason: Existing impervious surface
Please click for Preliminary Variance Analysis
Please click for Final Variance Analysis
ECCA position: Approval subject to:
1) The infiltration trench be installed behind the retaining wall to capture the runoff from the downspouts and pool;
2) Trees will be planted in the tree save area; and
3) Subject to all staff comments and recommendations.
Board of Zoning Appeals and Variances Action: Approved 5-0 subject to the following stipulations:
1) All plans and reports submitted 1/5/11;
2) Landscape buffer to be approved by the county arborist;
3) Approved for these improvements only; and
4) All staff comments and recommendations.