Search Tags <Cooke Enterprises, GC, O&I, Johnson Ferry Road, Shallowford Road, climate controlled, Self Service Storage Facility, SSSF>
ECCA position: Oppose. While we support the decision for Z-37, 2008, which rezoned this site, we still have the following issues:
Planning Commission Action (September, unofficial): CONTINUED until the October 7, 2008 Planning Commission hearing
Planning Commission Action (May, unofficial): Approved 5-0 to delete rezoning to the NRC zoning district subject to:
1) A Land Disturbance Permit to be issued within twelve months of this decision and structural building plans with vertical construction approval to be obtained with 18 months of this decision, or the property shall revert to the GC zoning district.
2) Project to meet all requirements pertaining to Climate Controlled Self Service Storage Facility in a Neighborhood Retail Commercial district, excepting F.A.R to be 1.5
3) Final site plan and architectural design to be approved by the District Commissioner
4) District Commissioner may approve minor modification
5) Letters of Agreeable conditions from Mr. Garvis Sams dated April 7, 2009, October 15208, September 22, 2008 and July 1, 2008.
6) Fire Department, Water and Sewer Division, Stormwater Management Division and Cobb DOT comments and recommendations
Board of Commissioners Action (June, unofficial): Approved 3 to 2 with stipulations